Collaborating with requirements in lean and agile projects
Agile product development is required to operate successfully in today's fast changing world. This also applies to the requirements management and engineering. In this workshop, you learn:
- how agile concepts like Scrum influence the prioritization of requirements and their iterative implementation.
- how well-defined requirements (such as User Stories) help to clarify the business needs and are transformed into products.
- how Lean Development concepts apply to requirements
- how agile product planning in Scrum helps to manage changing requirements.
- how to estimate release dates and visualize progresses based on agile requirements.
|Duration||1 day, Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Audience||Everybody involved in the capture and management of requirements.|
|Costs||Whole day: CHF 790.00 / EUR 650.00 (Special price for swissICT-Members: CHF 700.00)
Costs incl. documentation as well as coffee brakes and buffet lunch.
|Dates||Please contact us for further information|
Introduction to Agile and Lean product development
Agile, Scrum and Kanban principles
Writing agile requirements
User stories, who, what, and why
Right-sized user stories, Slicing Stories
Detailing Stories with Examples
Discover what matters: Story Mapping
Estimating and planning with stories
Managing the product backlog
Or download this form as Flyer and send it back.