- Continuous Improvement in Systems & Product Development
- Introducing Lean Practices in Systems & Product Development
- Increasing agility in Requirements Engineering in Systems & Product Development through a collaborative approach
- Introducing Modelling with SysML (System Modelling Language) and UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Improving and optimising quality activities through collaborative planning, automated testing and defect management
- Achieving compliance combining Model Based Design, Model Based Testing and formal methods
- Ease collaboration by using models, social platforms and visualisation
- Introducing analysis tools specifically designed for visualizing, analysing and organising engineering data
- Introducing executable modelling for faster feedback, earlier validation and increased development agility.
Always keeping in mind the aim of achieving faster feedback for reducing time to decision, thus focusing the resources on activities with highest value and introducing tools which help to achieve goals faster, better and with less cost bringing sustainable successful products and systems to market.