You have passion and want to make a difference!
You will lead the development of our new software products as well as help in specific needs of our consultants and customers.
At EVOCEAN you can bring in your own ideas and be part of a passionate innovative team.
- We are a small but growing experienced distributed passionate consulting / development team.
- We bring innovative solutions and techniques into IT, product and systems engineering which ease collaborative development and help to to meet the challenges our customers are facing.
- We are dedicated to improving development in IT, product development and systems engineering.
- We serve a diversified set of customers in Europe primarily in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France, but also other countries, from industrial embedded systems to financial services, from start-ups to large companies.
- You can benefit from our innovative team and help us to improve, learn and have fun.
- We share the risk and as such we all take responsibility of our financial rewards.
- You will work closely with our Consultants and Managing Partners together and lead the development of new software products.
- Help to support consultants and customers in areas where you can give added value related questions.
- Help to ease product development infrastructure / integrations.
- Help to build-up, manage and support product development.
- Co-ordinate, plan and execute product development activities.
- Innovate and help to supply valuable products and solutions to the market.
- Take lead to improve product development.
- At the beginning you will be working alone in close collaboration with one of our lead consultants and marketing.
- In a first stage you will focus on the development of new product we are developing.
- Experience with Software Development, OO, UML
- Experience with C, C++ and Java
- Experience in Modelling and Embedded Systems an asset.
- Experience with RTOS and QT an asset.
- Strong social skills, likes to lead and take responsibility, act as a motivator and enabler.
- Open-minded, creative, communicative, independent, innovative, systematic and quality driven.
- Record and passion for product development.
- Willingness to learn.
- English (spoken & written) and German (spoken a real asset). French would be an additionally appreciated.
In Vilnius, Lithuania (EVOCEAN Lab in creation), workload: 60% - 100%.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please sent us your motivation and expectations. Please no "job hunters"!
EVOCEAN GmbH, Grundstrasse 8, CH-6343 Rotkreuz, Philip Zollinger, Tel. +41 41 790 78 88