You see yourself as a change agent in IT Development and would like to lead improvement projects especially in the area of business analysis, requirements engineering and project management. At EVOCEAN you can bring in your own ideas and be part of a team dedicated to driving improvements and excellence in IT and R&D.
- We are a small experienced passionate team.
- We are dedicated to improving development in high maturity IT and product development projects.
- We serve a diversified set of customers primarily in Switzerland, from industrial embedded systems to financial services, from start-ups to large companies.
- We are conducting improvement projects where you can learn and get started taking an active role.
- You can benefit from our innovative change and coaching techniques and help us to improve them.
- Analyze business- and product development processes, visualize current processes and drive continuous improvement as a mentor and coach.
- Implement and promote lean approach into business processes, requirement engineering and product development.
- Support the teams to select and implement the most adapted development and collaboration tools.
- Motivate development teams during step-by-step change projects.
- Promote our image and services at events, conferences and social networks.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Software Engineering, IT Project Management, Business Analysis, or Process Management, ideally in the finance sector.
- Strong social and coaching skills, likes to act as a motivator and enabler.
- Open-minded, innovative and systematic. Record of established innovations in previous teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Additional education in Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering, Quality Management and / or Project Management (Lean, Kanban, Scrum ...). Education in coaching or supervision would be a plus.
- English and German (spoken & written). French would be an additional asset appreciated.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Please - no "Job Hunters"!
EVOCEAN GmbH, Grundstrasse 8, CH-6343 Rotkreuz, Philip Zollinger, Tel. +41 41 790 78 88